Pardini & Asociados receives 8 Awards in 2016
Posted on 2016-03-21
Pardini & Asociados is proud to announce that has won 8 awards in different practices of law during this year.
Our firm received recognition from:
- Global 100 Awards 2016 as “Energy and Petroleum Law Firm of the Year”, “Corporate Law Firm of the Year” and “Real Estate Law Firm of the Year”;
- ACQ5 Law Awards 2016 as “Offshore Law Firm of the Year";
- Corporate Intl Magazine Global Award 2016 as “Shipping & Maritime Law Firm of the Year in Panama”;
- 2016 Offshore Excellence Awards of Acquisition International as: “Best Foreign Investments Law Firm - Panama”;
- Our Managing Partner Dr. Juan Francisco Pardini was recognized by Who´s Who Legal- Central America in Natural Resources;
- And our Partner Dr. Juan Jose Espino was awarded by Who´s Who Legal - Central America in Transport
These awards recognized our reputation and experience providing legal services in local and international markets. This year, Pardini & Associates marks its 34 birthday and we will continue working with a commitment to provide the best practices in legal services to ensure the success of our clients.
About Pardini & Asociados
The firm was founded in 1982 in Panama with an original practice in Corporate, Commercial, Trust and Maritime Law, which still continues today. Since then the company has been at the forefront of many innovative legal developments and has carried out a highly specialized practice in foreign investment in Panama and international markets, which why the law firm has expanded by opening offices in Switzerland, Cyprus, BVI, Seychelles and Belize.
Pardini & Asociados offers services in areas such as Corporate, Wealth and International Tax Planning, Hotels & Resorts, Real Estate, Energy, Telecommunications, Insurance and Reinsurance, Mining, Petroleum, Intellectual Property, Banking, Securities, Manufacturing, Aviation, Maritime, Construction, Government Contracts, Litigation and Arbitration.
Currently, the firm is the exclusive Panama member of the International Business Law Consortium (IBLC), a private network of law firms with more than 100 associated offices around the world. With this alliance, the firm offers its services to clients located anywhere in the world.